If you have recently graduated as a Civil Engineer and are looking to join a company with career opportunities and a rewarding culture, it’s time to apply and join Ertech.
We are looking for a Graduate Engineer to assist in the delivery of civil transport projects across metro Brisbane and Gold Coast locations. Our metro projects allow you to return home every night and have a work-life balance.
At Ertech, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed and a passion for construction.
Due to the size of our business, we have a flexible and fast paced work environment, and we need people who are willing to have a go and enjoy being part of a team.
We are looking for people who want to take the next step in their career by working for a company where you can have broader exposure and more influence.
As a Graduate Civil Engineer, you will be accountable for:
- Assisting the engineering team with project requirements
- Recording and monitoring of production data and site controls/daily reports
- Ensuring all works are carried out as per the project QA requirements
- Assisting the team with subcontractor management
- Planning and coordination of works, equipment, and personnel
- Preparing and submitting progress claims
- Monitoring project costs
To be considered for this position the following criteria should be met:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- The right to permanently work in Australia
- A strong sense of commitment and a willingness to learn
- Possess a positive attitude
- Current drivers’ licence
Ertech is committed to building a workplace culture that strongly supports diversity and inclusion. We actively support applications from a wide sector of the community including women, Indigenous cultures and other diversity groups.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY REFERRALS
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm