- Join Essity Australia 2022 Graduate Intake
- 24-month fixed term contract
- Kick start your career with a global organisation
Our Graduates are passionate about making a difference and live and breathe our customer focused approach. We are looking for people that are analytically minded and looking for opportunities to make a real difference. You will possess the following:
- Australian Permanent Residency
- Completed your degree
- A willingness and desire to learn
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong academic results
We are interested in hearing from graduates with the following qualifications:
- Engineering – Electrical/Chemical or Mechanical Degree
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) – Commerce, Business Degree, major in accounting/finance related disciplines
- Supply – Supply Chain Management, Commerce or International Business Degree
What We Can Offer You
As a leading global hygiene and health company, we are passionate about helping people and making a difference in their everyday lives.
At Essity, we believe everyone's learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Globally, we are active in approximately 150 countries under a range of brands. You will recognise some of the market-leading brands in our Australasia portfolio, including Libra, TOM Organic, TENA, Tork, Purex, Sorbent, Handee, Viti and Orchid.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Applications open on 2 November 2021. With your application, please include examples of project work or Case Study experience undertaken
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident
- 30-32 Westall Road,Springvale, Victoria 3171Locations:
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2021, 12:59 pm