Put your university learning into practice with our award winning internship opportunity. Working full time for approximately 6 weeks over your summer break is the best way to gain insight into your future career.
Working in an inclusive team-orientated environment, you’ll receive invaluable training, development and mentoring. You’ll work closely with senior team members and have the opportunity to make a real contribution to your chosen team.
Summer Internship positions are available in
- SMSF Accounting
- Wealth Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Institutional Equities
What’s on offer
- practical, real-world experience and training
- a professional client advisory work environment
- close working relationships with our highly-qualified, specialist teams
- preferential consideration for our graduate program and casual positions
- a fun, dynamic and collaborative work environment
We’d love to hear from you if you’re
- In your penultimate year of study for an Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Law or related degree
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- A dynamic team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive with strong attention to detail
- Interested in applying knowledge to real life situations
Applications close 5pm Sunday 23 August 2020
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2020, 7:00 am