It’s all in the name…’Evolution Mining’. We’ve evolved from a small company into a globally relevant gold mining business with a reputation of delivering value for all stakeholders and a global leader in low-cost gold production. Our vision is ‘inspired people creating Australia’s premier gold company – a sustainable business that prospers through the cycle.’ Underpinning all of this, is our Australian story and spirit.
Since day one, our overriding priority has been safety. We dare our people to think differently, we act like owners and we live our values of safety, accountability, excellence and respect. We want people’s time at Evolution to be a highlight of their career, forging a company that’s known for sustainable excellence, and attracting the best talent, not only to Evolution, but also to our industry.
Over the years, we’ve taken steps to increase the transparency of our actions to ensure we continue to be a sustainable organisation. In FY19, we were recognised with an admission to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) Australia which ranked Evolution in the top performing Australian mining companies for corporate sustainability in the annual assessment.
Gold operations owned and operated by Evolution Mining
1. Cowal (NSW): Our Cowal gold operation is a world-class, open pit gold operation located 350km west of Sydney.
2. Cracow (QLD): Our Cracow underground gold operation is located 500km north-west of Brisbane, Queensland.
3. Mt. Carlton (QLD): Our Mt. Carlton open pit operation is located 150km south of Townsville, Queensland.
4. Mt. Rawdon (QLD): Our Mt. Rawdon open pit gold operation is located 75km south-west of Bundaberg, Queensland.
5. Mungari (WA): Our Mungari gold operation is located 600km east of Perth and 20km west of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, consisting of White Foil open pit and Frog’s Leg underground.
6. Red Lake (Ontario, Canada): In November 2019, we announced the acquisition of the high grade, long life Red Lake gold complex with the asset expected to be handed over in April 2020.
1. Ernest Henry (QLD): The Ernest Henry copper-gold operation is a large-scale, long-life asset operated by Glencore.
Discovery Programs - Evolution Mining is committed to organic growth by discovery of new resources at our existing operations and across our portfolio of greenfield projects.
3. Crush Creek JV (QLD)
Find out more about Evolution Mining here.