Applications for the 2020 graduate program are now open!
Our two-year structured Graduate program is designed to develop you by building your knowledge base, skills and experience across the Evolution business, and placing you into a meaningful role at the end of the program, with a desire to see you as future leaders of the business!
If you want to be part of an organisation that takes people seriously, is small enough that everyone knows who you are but big enough to have the opportunities for you to grow and develop, then Evolution is the place for you!
- A two year structured development program
- You will take ownership of real work and projects and make a difference
- The opportunity to learn on the job with an individual development plan
- A corporate orientation designed to set you up for success with regular face-to-face workshops
- Leadership Team exposure and support
- Exposure to a variety of mine sites and corporate offices
- A rotation manager to supervise you day-to-day and to provide one-one feedback and coaching
- A stream leader per discipline, to oversee your development and to provide discipline-specific technical guidance
- A senior mentor to provide career development guidance and a buddy to help you settle in to each site
- Specific practical experience that will enable you to meet the criteria for recognised statutory qualifications and enable success in operational positions
- Operational and personal development training in safety, business skills, personal effectiveness and communication skills
- The opportunity to have fun and make lifelong friends
- A competitive salary and benefits package
In addition, the Evolution team will work with you during the last 6 months of your program to help you find a permanent role aligned to your skills, interests and the business needs.
The Australian association of Graduate Employers ranked us in the top 75 graduate employers – the only gold mining company named in this group!