The purpose of the Graduate, IT is to provide a range of support, partner with the business and develop your IT and Data & Analytics experience.
Start your journey with Evolution and contribute to the company’s Vision, Goals and Values.
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with stakeholders
- Proactively gather and conduct requirements analysis and documentation across the business to improve processes and meet stakeholder needs
- Actively looking for continuous improvement opportunities
- Location: Sydney, NSW & Our Mining Operations.
At Evolution, we’re passionate about Our Culture and Values.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at our Sites and our Group Office, that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are regularly supporting our employees’ work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
About the position
The Graduate, IT stream is designed to unlock your potential. This position supports developing a working knowledge of the data platform architecture and best practises, and work towards realising the data roadmap as set out by Evolution.
Key result areas in this position include:
- Being a part of the exciting journey that includes the development and design of the new data and analytics infrastructure.
- Supporting the planning, design, development and deployment of technology infrastructure and data pipelines.
- Support and implementation of key IT Support processes including Incident Management and Change Management.
- Ensuring all enquiries received are processed efficiently and professionally.
As the Graduate, IT you will demonstrate the ability to develop, learn and contribute to the fast pace environment.
The following areas are also important:
- Qualifications in Computer Science, Mathematics, IT or another relevant discipline.
- Being a proactive person who is eager to learn.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be an energetic, ambitious and results orientated person who is passionate about technology.
Closing date: 26th April 2021
We thank you for taking the time submitting your application. For more information, you can contact [email protected]
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to build our team, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or cultural background. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape and contribute to the Evolution vision.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:26th Apr 2021, 7:00 am