The purpose of the Graduate Mining Engineer is to develop experience and gain exposure within the Geology, Processing and Mining teams in both surface and underground.
Start your journey with Evolution and contribute to the company’s Vision, Goals and Values.
- Learn from Senior Mining Engineers to develop skills, experience and knowledge
- Support and provide a range of assistance within the Mining team
- Work closely with the Mining Department to identify any potential cost saving initiatives
- Location: Mining Operations
At Evolution, we’re passionate about Our Culture and Values.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at our Sites and our Group Office, that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are regularly supporting our employees’ work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
About the role
The Graduate, Mining Engineer stream unlocks your potential, allowing you to develop experience and gain exposure within the Geology, Processing and the Mining team.
At Evolution we want to be the highlight of your careers. Key result areas in this position include:
- Supporting with the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly plans and schedules.
- Provide assistance to the Mining team and be involved in activities related to the development and implementation of long-term strategic planning.
- Providing support for production activities including drill hole deviation and charge quality
- Actively look for and contribute to Mine continuous improvements.
As a Mining Engineer Graduate, will demonstrate the capability and understanding of open pit and/or underground production mining methods.
The following areas are also important:
- A qualification in Mining Engineering.
- High degree of safety awareness with proven hazard identification and risk assessment skills.
- Enjoys working in a people and delivery focused environment.
- Enjoys building professional relationships.
- Planning and organising.
- Flexibility to operate in a dynamic work environment.
Closing date: 26th April 2021
We thank you for taking the time submitting your application. For more information, you can contact [email protected]
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to build our team, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or cultural background. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape and contribute to the Evolution vision.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Mining Oil and Gas
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:26th Apr 2021, 7:00 am