The purpose of the Graduate Mining Surveyor is to provide a range of support, partner with the business and develop your Mining Surveyor experience.
Start your journey with Evolution and contribute to the company's Vision, Goals and Values.
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with stakeholders to align with Mine Planning and Development initiatives
- Support and assist our mining operations
- Provide support to underground ground control management and geotechnical issues
- Location: Our Mining Operations.
At Evolution, we’re passionate about Our Culture and Values.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at our Sites and our Group Office, that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are regularly supporting our employees’ work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
About the position
The graduate program unlocks your potential, allowing you to develop experience and gain exposure across teams such as Transformation & Effectiveness, Mine Planning and Development.
At Evolution we want to be the highlight of your career. Key result areas in this position include:
- Support the mining operation on a day to day basis with all survey data collection and design implementation.
- Collect and maintain all spatial data across the open pit and underground mines.
- Actively looks for continuous improvement opportunities within the above areas of accountability.
As a successful Mining Surveyor Graduate you will demonstrate the ability to coordinate a range of activities within a demanding environment.
The following areas are also important:
- Qualifications in Surveying, Surveying and Built Environment, Spatial Science (majoring in Mine and Engineering Surveying), or a similar degree/diploma completed within the last 3 years.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Outcome focused and ability to deliver to agreed timeframes.
Closing date: 26th April 2021
We thank you for taking the time submitting your application. For more information, you can contact [email protected]
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to build our team, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or cultural background. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape and contribute to the Evolution vision.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Mining Oil and Gas, Planning...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 1:59 pm