Our 12 week structured program is designed to introduce you to the realities, challenges and opportunities of working on a mine site. It will develop you by building your knowledge base, skills and experience in a real and practical way. The program is designed to set you up for future success and potential enrolment into our 2 year Graduate program.
As an Evolution Mining Vacation Student, you can look forward to some great rewards and benefits. Your positive attitude and commitment to our business will be recognised with:
- A 12 week structured development program
- Gain specific practical experience and take ownership of real work and projects and make a real contribution
- The opportunity to learn on the job with an individual development plan
- Onsite orientation and connections with other vacation students
- An experienced manager to supervise you day-to-day and to provide one-one feedback and coaching
- Leadership Team exposure and support
- A technical leader, to oversee your development and to provide discipline-specific guidance
- Operational and personal development training especially in safety and business skills
- The opportunity to have fun and make friends
- Competitive remuneration
Who are we looking for?
If you want to be part of a fast-paced organisation, that is small enough that everyone knows who you are, but big enough to have opportunities to for you to develop, then Evolution Mining is the place for you. We are seeking 2nd, 3rd or penultimate undergraduates who are passionate about their field, enjoy a challenge and are looking for first-hand practical experience with an ASX-100 Australian gold mining company. The ability to influence change, find solutions and communicate courageously are key to your success at Evolution. Consistent application of our 4 key values safety, respect, excellence and accountability are our non-negotiables.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Here is what you can expect throughout your application journey with us: