About the Role:
Our client, Viatris, is a leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer who are currently seeking a Graduate Process Engineer to join their team for a 6-month project. This role will be working 3 days a week based on site at Carole Park and has potential for further extension within the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical support to all Manufacturing and Operations departments regarding formulations, processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Responsible for completion of all assigned technical improvement projects. Further duties will include resolution of technical issues, some of which are complex in nature, to ensure a timely determination of root cause, batch disposition, and a production environment that meets all regulatory requirements.
- Provide troubleshooting, problem solving, and technical guidance as needed.
If you have previously contributed to key projects and you have the eagerness to further hone these skills, we encourage you to apply. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organization with a great culture!
NOTE: Applicants will be required to undertake a full medical assessment, drug screening and police check to be eligible for this role.
Skills & Experience:
To be eligible for this role please submit a cover letter and resume outlining how you meet the following criteria:
- A tertiary qualification in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science, or Chemistry.
- Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry preferred but not essential;
- A strong problem-solving capability;
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in the quality of your work;
- Great communication skills to effectively collaborate with key stakeholders;
- The ability to effectively manage time and conflicting priorities to meet strict deadlines and targets;
- Current Driver`s License and a vehicle as this site is difficult to access via public transport
How to Apply: Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Note: Applications only accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian work rights or temporary residents on work visas e.g. Working Holiday Visa. How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now" button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be. Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award-winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
QLD Labour Hire License Number: LHL-00906-L1D2V.
About the Company:
Viatris is one of the largest generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world, manufacturing and marketing more than 7,500 different products to retail, wholesale, government and institutional customers.
At Viatris, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Viatris may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Viatris.com to learn more about our unconventional approach and how your skills might complement our mission.
Viatris offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm