Our team is growing - are you the right person to join us?
This role is great for someone who enjoys working in a varied, dynamic, and multi-functional role. As a brilliant communicator, you’ll possess great networking and social skills, and will play a crucial role in shaping our company culture and promoting brand awareness.
- Research: Get your teeth stuck into marketing research and social listening
- Social media marketing: Help manage our YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Content creation: Blogs, videos, podcasts, reels, Facebook posts, Tiktoks, emails, webinars (to name a few!)
- Content curation: Find and share amazing content
- Collaboration: Find creators of eye-catching content and broker partnerships
- Customer success: Engage with our audience and help them succeed
- Reporting: Help us collate data to show how our marketing efforts are working
- Always curious and ready to learn
- Active on social media
- Ready to roll with the punches and adapt
- Innovative out the box thinker
- Confident on camera and keen to build your personal brand
Bonus if you have
- An active social media presence
- Have managed a business or charity social media account
- Design experience
- Marketing experience
Working with us
- Flexible working hours and space
- Flexibility with working from home
- You must be able to provide your own working from home set up, including a suitable computer and reliable connection.
- On-going support for personal and professional growth
- Valid Australian residency or permanent residency with legal rights to work in Australia
- To apply, you must be eligible with the Government Wage Subsidy program https://www.jobs.gov.au/wage-subsidies
- Send us a 2-3 minute video (Upload to YouTube, Vimeo, or similar and share the link). Show us who you are and what you can do! We want to know what you’re passionate about, what wakes you up in the morning, what your goals are, and how being part of Exo Digital will fit into your journey. Don’t be afraid to have fun and give it some personality.
- Submit examples of your work. Give us what you’ve got - this can be blog posts, articles, photos, social media posts, videos, Tiktoks, reels. Send us at least 2-5 links with a mix of copy and media. Tell us about what inspired you to create each piece of work and what your creative process is.
- Share your socials. Send through your social profiles. This could be professional, personal, or organisational profiles on any channel. How long have you had these profiles, how much have they grown since you have looked after them and what do you enjoy about running them?
If this sounds like you, hit us up! Submit your CV / portfolio and a video cover letter here.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Media and Advertising
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
- 727 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC 3008Locations:
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm