EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year competition
If you’re an ambitious female who wants the opportunity to do something with purpose, to make an impact, and to speak out about your ideas then we want to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity for talented female students offering the chance to:
- Start making contacts who will drive your career forward
- Learn first-hand about the global career opportunities available at EY
- Secure an internship at a world-class professional services organization
- Win a trip to Rome, Italy to represent Oceania at a two-day international final where you’ll meet senior EY leadership, clients and academia
To find out more visit: ey.com/au/careers/corporate-finance-women-of-the-year
Applications opening in July 2020.
Tax Consulting Challenge
Are you ready to drive your career forward?
Dedicated to celebrating excellence, EY employs over 50,000 tax professionals in over 152 countries.
In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, our tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service.
Whatever direction your future career takes, getting exposure to tax through the EY Tax Consulting Challenge (TCC) is a fantastic way to kick it off. This Challenge offers you the chance to:
- Start making the contacts who’ll drive your career forward
- Learn about the worldwide career opportunities in tax
- Discover how a leading-class professional services organisation uses tax advice to give its global clients the edge
To apply for the competition, visit here.
Applications opening soon.
Data Science Challenge
The EY NextWave Data Science Challenge is a global competition for students interested in data science who want to make a difference. Are you ready?
Your next mission is ready
As a student of data, you understand the infinite possibilities of data to transform the world for the better.
So, are you ready for your next mission? The EY NextWave Data Science Challenge is a global competition for students interested in data science who want to make a difference. We’re looking for individuals to analyze real-world problems through data and make findings that will help build a better working world.
By participating in the EY NextWave Data Science Challenge, you will get to hone your technical skills, develop new expertise and, if you do well, win an internship or prize money and gain public recognition for your achievements. You will also be helping to build a better working world. Are you up for the challenge?
To find out more visit: ey.com/au/careers/nextwave-data-science-challenge
Applications opening soon.