The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Join Core Business Services on an 18 month graduate program where you’ll bring your knowledge and make an impact across one of the following functions: Finance, Legal, Talent, Business Development and Marketing. You'll be working in a highly integrated team and will gain insights into a professional services enablement function. Everything you do will be helping the EY organisation to succeed. Whichever team you join, you’ll be a key part of helping to power a global organisation. That’s why you’ll be immersed in innovative teams and guided by experienced professionals. You’ll have opportunities to develop skills of the future’, develop long-lasting networks, engage with inspiring leaders and receive support, coaching and feedback from your colleagues and peers.
To learn more about our business , please visit What you can do here. We’re looking for students from a range of degrees for different areas across our business.
Core Business Services
- If you're studying finance you're encouraged to apply for Finance
- If you’re studying HR you’re encouraged to apply for Talent
- If you’re studying marketing you’re encouraged to apply for Brand, Marketing and Communications
- If you’re studying law and either enrolled in the course of completing your practical legal training as required by the Legal Practitioners Admission Board or have completed this already, you’re encouraged to apply for Legal [GCO]
- If you're studying business or commerce, you are encouraged to apply for Business Development
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates need to submit an online application and a pre-recorded video interview
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete an online assessment and will receive personalised feedback on the strengths displayed in the assessment. If you are successful, you will then be invited to complete an additional Job Simulation assessment.
- Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, click here. If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 1). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Applications close on 1 April 2021 at 12pm local time.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 5:32 am