The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
You’ve chosen your degree and you’re committed to hitting the books, but do you get the feeling there’s more to studying than just understanding theory? What are the books not telling you? If you’re curious and want to know more about the #FutureOfWork then become an EY Game Changer!
It’s never too early to start exploring which way to take your future, after all great careers can be defined by where they started. As a member of our exclusive Game Changers Club you’ll be invited to EY workshops and seminars throughout the year. You’ll network with EY people at all levels, work through case studies and gain valuable insights into the work we do.
As a Game Changer you’ll learn first-hand about:
- doing business locally and internationally
- challenges faced by entrepreneurs, through to the multinationals that we work with
- how to develop business negotiating and influencing skills
- how to secure your vacationer or graduate position
We’re looking for students from a range of degrees; diverse degrees lead to diverse thinking which is what we need as we progress into the Transformative Age.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To be eligible to apply you will need to be:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- graduating between 2023 and 2025
- ready to bring your passion for learning, start-up thinking and curiosity
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates can expect to perform an online test and a pre-recorded video interview
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete the Portal Assessment and receive personalised feedback on the strengths displayed in the assessment.
- Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging.To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, click here. If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 1). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Applications close on 1 April 2021 at 12pm local time.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne,...
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2021, 1:00 am