Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
EY Brisbane currently have Graduate opportunities in the Consulting – Technology Transformation team. Transform businesses through technology enabled programs of work which align people, process and technology to define and deliver strategic initiatives. Help maximise business value from current and future technology investments.
By joining us as a full-time Graduate in our Brisbane office, we’ll help you achieve your career goals with continuous support, learning and experiences. You’ll enjoy early responsibility, expand your network and build your skills.
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree, or if you have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree you are within 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application
- To be eligible for our student programs, you will need to be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or meet the international student criteria on our website.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please send your CV and a brief email explaining which team you are applying for and why, to the Brisbane Campus Recruitment team: [email protected]
EY | Building a better working world
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm