Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
EY Financial Services (FS) Consulting currently have Graduate opportunities in their Sydney Finance team.
As one of the largest Finance Function consultancies delivering programs globally to clients across a range of sectors, EY is at the forefront of enabling digitisation and automation of the Finance function – ultimately enabling finance talent to thrive and add more value to their business. You can expect to work on meaningful, large-scale projects across multiple industries to help digitise and streamline Finance and develop solutions using technology to help improve business, customer and employee outcomes
By joining us as a full-time Graduate in our Sydney office, we’ll help you achieve your career goals with continuous support, learning and experiences. You’ll enjoy early responsibility, expand your network and build your skills.
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
You can apply to join the Graduate Program when you're in the final year of your degree, or if you have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree and you are within the last 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application.
To be eligible for our student programs, you will need to be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or meet the international student criteria below:
EY welcomes international students majoring in Accounting and Information Technology to apply to our Graduate Program. If you’re an international student, you must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Graduate Program:
- You will hold an Australian student visa in January 2022 or have held an Australian student visa since July 2021
- You will have completed a Bachelor degree or higher with an Accounting or Information Technology major by December 2021
- The degree was completed in Australia for at least the last two years
- You are currently residing lawfully in Australia and have always complied with Australian immigration requirements
- You have completed an English language test in the last 2 years and have obtained a ‘Superior’ level of English, as set by the Department of Home Affairs (unless exempt)
- You agree to submit an application either immediately upon completing your degree or upon your commencement date with EY for either a Temporary Graduate (Subclass 485) visa in the Post-Study Work Stream or the Skilled - Independent (subclass 189) visa
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please send your CV and a brief email explaining why you would like to work in our Finance team to Juliana Lopez [email protected].
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Student...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2021, 12:59 pm