Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Join us full-time as a graduate and we’ll help you achieve your career goals with continuous support, learning and experiences. You’ll enjoy early responsibility, expand your network and build your skills. Imagine the confidence you’ll gain through new experiences with leading clients in different industries. You’ll get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best. To learn more about our business, visit bit.ly/LifeAtEY.
Due to continued success and growth, we’re currently looking for students studying IT or Commerce to join our 2022 EY Financial Services Technology Risk Graduate Program. As part of our Technology Risk team, you’ll help organisations build confidence with their customers and shareholders through identifying and responding to risks from advances in business technology.
Technology Risk is part of EY Consulting and can help clients to achieve sustainable growth by supporting their efforts to protect their business performance and by providing trusted communications on internal control and regulatory compliance to investors, management, regulators, customers and other stakeholders. EY teams accomplish this by assessing the technology risks that are introduced to businesses through:
· Understanding their strategies, initiatives, processes and issues around IT controls, cybersecurity attestation, cloud assurance, certification, contractual compliance or software asset management.
· Providing services that help navigate through the digital complexity to make confident and faster decisions.
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
· In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application
· An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident. If you’re an international student, visit https://ey.com/au/careers/apply to view our International Student criteria to determine eligibility before applying
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
· A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect & how to apply
Please send your CV & Current Academic Transcript and a brief email explaining why you are applying to the Melbourne Campus Recruitment team: [email protected]
EY | Building a better working world
Applications close 11.55pm on 7th December 2021
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Cyber...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm