2022/23 EY Indigenous Vacationer Program
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart. We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today, and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What’s in it for you?
Experience the working world during your summer or winter university holiday by joining our Indigenous Intern Program. You’ll get real work, real clients and real experiences. Explore your interests, learn business skills and receive world-class training. You’ll be able to get a sense of our culture and values, and clarity about the type of career you’d like to shape.
As an Indigenous Intern you can explore your interests and you can expect to participate in a structured program including:
- induction program, skill development workshops and technical training
- learning from an Indigenous mentor who will assist you throughout your EY journey
- yarning circles to connect you with other Indigenous interns across Australia client projects to give you insights into the work we do
- social events to assist you to build your networks across service lines
We’re currently looking for students from a range of degrees for all EY service lines.
To learn more about our business, visit au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#about-ey.
To apply for our Indigenous Internship, you are required to:
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or both
- Studying a university degree, currently anywhere from your first year through to your final year of study
We ask that you only submit one application for your preferred location and business area.
What we can offer you
- Discover how at EY a career is yours to build at au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#why-ey
- Read our DE&I statement at au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#a-commitment-to-diversity-and-inclusiveness
- Explore the benefits at au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#life-culture
- Learn about EY’s Reconciliation Action Plan au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#indigenous-careers
What you can expect
- All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternative ID), CV and academic transcript. If you are unable to do this due to accessibility, please email [email protected] for a discussion
- Once we review your application, you may be invited into an interview or Recruitment Day
We recommend applying early as we will be recruiting on an ongoing basis, and positions will close once filled.
Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.
© 2023 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2023, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.