We are looking for a Consultant or Senior Consultant within the Real Estate Advisory Services team, in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time/part-time basis.
This opening will provide the incumbent with the opportunity to work with a highly experienced Real Estate team, within a national practice. The role offers experience across multiple industry sectors as well as across function within the EY Strategy and Transactions network.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide financial and feasibility modelling assistance on a range of different projects and transactions for income producing and development assets
- Assist on and be at the forefront of major urban renewal and infrastructure projects including the preparation of business cases, transaction strategies and property development advisory
- Provide vendor and acquisition due diligence for clients disposing or acquiring real estate assets or portfolios of assets across a range of asset classes
- Provide market research and trend analysis and contribute to thought leaderships papers
- Work on new and innovative housing models such as Build to Rent and Specialist Disability Accommodation
- Assist with valuation assignments in both stabilised assets and development properties
- Investigate and utilise new real estate technology applications to deliver innovative deliverables to our clients
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills and attention to detail
- A detailed understanding of private sector and government valuation processes
- Experience in client facing roles, with good report writing and presentation skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a Property or Real Estate Valuations
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Qualified as a Valuer or worked as Assistant Valuer
- Professional accreditation (or working towards) such a CPV of the API or RIC; or CFA, CPA or ACA
What we offer
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via [email protected]
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Job type:Internships
Consulting, Planning and Surveying, Project Management,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 12:59 pm