Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As a Cadet, you’ll accelerate your development as you combine work with study to get the best of both worlds. Always learning and reaching higher, you’ll be at the centre of a supportive team, working on client projects and gaining experiences to help accelerate your studies. Transform your energy into opportunity and by the time you graduate, you’ll be streaks ahead of your peers. To learn more about our business, visit our About Us page.
We’re looking for students who are passionate about a career in professional services and external audit, and who are studying or majoring in accounting or technology for opportunities in Brisbane. You can find out more about our audit teams here.
To apply for our Brisbane Assurance Cadet Program, you are required to:
- Be completing your degree at the end of 2024 or early 2025 at the time of application (with a full-time university subject load)
- Be studying or majoring in accounting or technology
- Agree to study part-time at university during the Cadetship program
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternative ID), CV and academic transcript
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete an online assessment and will receive personalised feedback on the strengths displayed in the assessment. If you are successful, you will then be invited to complete an additional Job Simulation assessment.
- Once we reviewed your application and assessment results, you may be invited into a Recruitment Day
Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, visit our Application Process page.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Applications close on 8 April 2022, 12 noon local time.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2022 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Cadetships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:28th Mar 2022, 4:26 am