Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Join us full-time as a People Advisory Services (PAS) graduate and we’ll help you achieve your career goals with continuous support, learning and experiences. You’ll enjoy early responsibility, expand your network and build your skills. Imagine the confidence you’ll gain through new experiences with leading clients in different industries. You’ll get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best. To learn more about our business, visit the About Us page.
We’re currently looking for students from a range of degrees for all EY service lines. Find out more about our service lines and teams here!
We have opportunities in our PAS service line in the following teams:
- HR Transformation (Melbourne)
- Performance & Talent (Brisbane and Canberra)
- Global Mobility Tax (Melbourne and Brisbane)
- Global Compensation Services (Sydney and Melbourne)
- Immigration (Melbourne)
- Employment Tax (Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne)
- Assignment Services (Melbourne)
- Reward (Sydney)
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 24 months from your graduation date at the time of application
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident. If you’re an international student, visit the International Students eligibility page to view our International Student criteria to determine eligibility before applying
We ask that you only submit one application for your preferred location and business area.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternative ID), CV and academic transcript
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete our online assessments
- Once we have reviewed your application and assessment results, you may be invited to participate in an interview or Recruitment Day
Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles. We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit the Application Process page.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Applications close on 19 August 2022, 12 noon local time.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2022 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm