One decision, a lifetime of opportunity
As an Assurance, PAS, Tax or Technology Risk cadet, you’ll combine full-time work with part-time university studies. It takes drive and commitment, but we’ll provide you with the support you need to succeed. You’ll gain valuable experience working with clients and will be exposed to senior managers early so that you can learn from some of the best.
You’ll benefit from the training and skills development we provide. And when you do graduate from university, the professional experience you’ll have gained through the Cadet Program will place you head and shoulders above your peers.
In Assurance, PAS, Tax or Technology Risk, providing excellent relationships and delivering effective business services requires people from many different subject areas. The below descriptions are a guide only and we encourage you to research our service lines and apply for opportunities that best fit your interests and career goals, regardless of your area of study.
How do we help the world work better?
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer. This is driven by leadership and everyone at all levels are held accountable day to day. We have a number of internal employee networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within.
We’re looking for:
- Students preferably studying or majoring in accounting for Assurance
- Students preferably studying or majoring in accounting or commerce for Tax - Private Client Services
- Students preferably studying business, commerce, accounting, finance, international business, tax, law or economics for People Advisory Services - Global Mobility and Employment Tax
- Students preferably studying actuarial, computer science, commerce, economics, information technology, law, mathematics or science for Tax - Quantitative Services - Technology and Analytics
- Students from any background with an interest in Technology are encouraged to apply for Advisory - Technology Risk
- Students preferably studying business, commerce, human resources, psychology, accounting or economics for Tax - People Advisory Services (Global Mobility Tax)
What degree, which service line?
To ensure you match your interests and career goals, we encourage you to research our service lines before applying.
To apply for our Cadet Program, you are required to be:
- Students who are due to complete their degrees at the end of 2021 at the time of application.
- Available to commence 2 years of full-time work in December 2019 for Assurance and February 2020 for Tax, People Advisory Services and Technology Risk. You will be studying part-time at university over these two years.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our website. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via [email protected] or +61 1800 017 666.
Applications close on 23 August at 12 noon, local time.
Please only submit one application for your preferred location.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Cadetships
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2019, 2:00 am