Do you want to be part of #buildingabetterworkingworld?
By joining us as a graduate, you’ll be part of an inclusive team working with interesting clients, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, across a range of industries.
We’ll help you develop the mindsets to ask and answer the most challenging questions. Collaborate with some of the best minds while developing your networks, learning new skills even studying for postgraduate qualifications. If you want to help us change the game, all you’ll need to do is bring your passion for learning, start-up thinking and curiosity. #FutureOfWork
How do we help the world work better?
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer. This is driven by leadership and everyone at all levels are held accountable day to day. We have a number of internal employee networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for a Consultant or Senior Consultant to join our Sydney Valuation & Business Modelling team during this time of growth. Serve as a member of multiple client engagement teams, performing financial modelling valuations for management planning; mergers and acquisitions; tax and financial reporting; and shareholder disputes.
As part of our broader Valuation & Business Modelling team, you’ll work with your colleagues to manage, deliver and review a wide range of valuations and financial modelling for strategic planning, transactions, tax, financial reporting, and shareholder disputes. Working with a wide variety of clients and industries, you’ll gain experience in understanding client issues and building client relationships. In our friendly, collaborative environment, you’ll receive the support, formal learning and coaching you need to accelerate the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyse financial and other information in relation to our clients
- Liaise with clients regarding business performance and prospects and understanding key valuation drivers
- Actively contribute to report generation and valuation- financial modelling
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business
- Use current technology and tools to enhance service delivery.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong excel and financial modelling skills
- Strong report writing skills
- An ability to manage multiple commitments and stakeholders
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Identify issues and propose strategies related to the valuation procedures execute
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our joining EY overview. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via [email protected] or +61 1800 017 666.
Applications will close on Tuesday 10 December 2019 or when roles are filled.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2019, 12:26 am