Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
EY Canberra currently have Graduate opportunities in the following teams:
- Cyber: We enable trust in systems, design and data so organisations can take more risk, make change and enable innovation with confidence.
- Digital and Emerging Technologies: Our D&ET team advise organisations on digital and emerging technologies to help them improve their business models and transform to realise long-term value and improved strategies.
- Technology Solution Delivery: Providing technology enabled programs that support organisations at they undergo major transformations. Through end-to-end solutions implementation services from strategy and architecture, to production employment.
- Data and Analytics: We assist clients across all sectors to transform their firms into data-driven organizations where trusted intelligence is embedded in daily operations, from the board room to the front line.
Strategy and Transactions:
- Valuation, Modelling and Economics: Our valuation, modelling and economics professionals perform high-quality valuations of companies and individual assets that recognize the need for transparent and robust valuations that satisfy corporate, regulatory and accounting requirements.
- Infrastructure Advisory: We assist in devising and comparing financial plans and delivery approaches for projects that involve public or private financing, project revenues and grants — and provide support to clients in their implementation of those plans.
- Audit: Audit services involve reporting on the fairness in all material respects with which a client’s audited financial statements are presented, in conformity with the applicable financial reporting framework.
By joining us as a full-time Graduate in our Canberra office, we’ll help you achieve your career goals with continuous support, learning and experiences. You’ll enjoy early responsibility, expand your network and build your skills.
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree, or if you have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree you are within 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application
- Due to client requirements, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens for all of our programs running in Canberra.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please send your CV and a brief email explaining which team you are applying for and why, to the Canberra Campus Recruitment team: [email protected].
EY | Building a better working world
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Student...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm