Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
As an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, when you join EY you will get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best. You will have the opportunity to learn from an Indigenous mentor and join our Indigenous staff network.
As you progress in your career, you may decide to join our national Indigenous Sector Practice which operates across all service lines. This is a purpose-led offering working with a diverse range of clients to develop business, education and employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities and to advocate for a level playing field socially and economically.
You’ll get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best. After all, we want to help you be the best you can be, because when you shine, we do too.
You’ll get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best. After all, we want to help you be the best you can be, because when you shine, we do too. To learn more about our business, visit the About Us page.
We’re currently looking for students from a range of degrees for all EY service lines. Click here to see where your degree can take you. You can find out more about our service lines and teams by visiting our website.
To apply for our Indigenous Graduate Program, you are required to:
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or both
- Be due to graduate in 2022 or if you have already completed your studies, your graduation date must be within the past 24 months at the time of application
We ask that you only submit one application for your preferred location and business area.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternative ID), CV and academic transcript
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete an online assessment and will receive personalised feedback on the strengths displayed in the assessment. If you are successful, you will then be invited to complete an additional Job Simulation assessment.
- Once we reviewed your application and assessment results, you may be invited into a Recruitment Day
Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our Application Process page.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:28th Mar 2022, 4:24 am