This is an exciting opportunity for talented female students offering the chance to:
- Start making long-lasting contacts who will drive your consulting career forward
- Learn about the variety of career experiences in Strategy and Transactions
- Discover how a leading-class professional services organisation adds value through purpose and diversity to our clients
- Win a paid internship in Strategy and Transactions
Respond to one short-answer question demonstrating your understanding of the broader business environment and a question about building a better working world through video and you could be invited to participate in the Regional Finals, an internship with Strategy and Transactions, and the chance to represent Oceania at the Global competition.
How it works
- Go to www.ey.com/au/cfwy to access the competition questions and complete the entry form by Wednesday 2 September. You’ll also need to send us your CV, most recent academic transcript and photo ID.
- All entries will be carefully reviewed by our judges
- Shortlisted candidates will participate in Regional Finals in the week commencing 28 September
- Regional winners will participate in the Oceania Final on 29 October
- Our panel of judges will declare an Oceania winner who will participate in the Global competition. The Oceania winner, as well as the regional winners will receive internship opportunities in their respective EY office locations. The Oceania winner will also receive a mentoring session, a future graduate position in Strategy and Transactions and, will progress to the Global competition.
The EY Oceania Corporate Finance Woman of the Year competition is open to all female students residing in Australia or New Zealand who hold citizenship or permanent residency in the country they reside in. Entrants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree at university and due to complete their studies between 2021 and 2023.Visit www.ey.com/au/cfwy to view the full T’s & C’s.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 2 September (AEST).
Please direct any queries to [email protected]
What are you waiting for? Visit www.ey.com/au/cfwy!
- Job type:Internships
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2020, 7:00 am