This is an exciting opportunity for talented female students offering the chance to:
- Start making contacts who will drive your career forward
- Learn first-hand about the global career opportunities available at EY
- Secure an internship at a world-class professional services organisation
- Win a trip to Rome, Italy to represent Oceania at a two-day international final where you’ll meet senior EY leadership, clients and academia
Respond to one short-answer question demonstrating your understanding of the broader business environment and a question about building a better working world through video, and you could win a trip to Sydney to compete in the Regional competition final, an internship with EY Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), and the chance to fly to Rome, Italy for the international final in February 2020!
How it works
- Go to www.ey.com/au/cfwy to access the competition questions and complete the entry form by Sunday 1 September. You’ll also need to send us your CV and most recent academic transcript
- All entries will be carefully reviewed by our judges
- Shortlisted candidates will participate in Regional competitions held across Australia and New Zealand in the week commencing 23 September
- Regional winners will attend the Oceania competition in Sydney on Thursday 24 October 2019
- Our panel of judges will declare an Oceania winner who will participate in the Global competition hosted in Rome, Italy in February 2020. The Oceania winner, as well as the 2nd and 3rd place Oceania finalists, will receive internship opportunities in their respective EY office locations
The EY Oceania Corporate Finance Woman of the Year competition is open to all female students residing in Australia or New Zealand who hold citizenship or permanent residency in the country they reside in. Entrants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree at university and due to complete their studies between 2020 and 2022. Visit www.ey.com/ay/cfwy to view the full T’s & C’s.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 1 September (AEST).
Please direct any queries to [email protected]
What are you waiting for? Visit www.ey.com/au/cfwy!
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2019, 1:59 pm