Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY’s Real Estate Advisory Services is a well-established real estate practice with a team of 25+ real estate professionals in Melbourne and 50+ team members Australia wide. Working as part of this strong and dynamic team will allow you to experience an entrepreneurial culture that will recognise, reward and develop your unique talents to support you to become the real estate professional you want to be. Working as part of the team will provide you with broad exposure to the following areas:
- Real Estate Valuations
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Advisory
- Real Estate Funding
As part of the program, you’ll undertake a structured 12-18 month Intern Program which invests in your professional and personal growth and development. To learn more about our business, visit You can find out more about our teams by visiting the your role in our business page.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jayden Ameresekere on +61 3 9635 4195.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To apply for our Real Estate Advisory Services Intern Program, you are required to:
- Be completing your undergraduate degree or Masters in 2021 or 2022
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
If you are currently completing a Property related discipline with a view to Associate Membership with the Australian Property Institute, are keen to develop a broad range of real estate advisory skills in a corporate finance environment, and have a commitment to ongoing personal development, then we would like to hear from you.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates need to submit an online application attaching their CV and academic transcript.
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete an online assessment and will receive personalised feedback on the strengths displayed in the assessment. If you are successful, you will then be invited to complete an additional Job Simulation assessment.
- Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit the Application Process page.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Applications close on 3 September 2021, 12 noon local time.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Internships
Construction, Operations, Planning and Surveying, Property
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 2:00 am