Looking for a fun and dynamic tech role, nestled deep in the finance industry?
The FactSet Graduate program will offer you:
- Graduate Rotation Training set in a supportive learning environment for 7 months to get you ready for this client facing FinTech role
- Exposure to the largest Financial Institutions across Investment management and Investment Banking
- Responsibility of owning a multimillion-dollar book of accounts within the first 12 months
- Opportunity to become the lead consultant on tech projects that hold up our superfund and asset management industry
- Competitive starting salary with extra Perks not limited to; free lunches, a stocked fridge & pantry, private health care, a packed calendar of social events
- Opportunity to contribute to a meaningful Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Opportunity to work from home
Unlike most graduate consultancy applications, you will not be judged solely on academic results. We highly value success in other areas of life and we are looking for high achievers in leadership roles, sport, music, hospitality etc. Utilizing exceptional analytical, communication, and management skills you will be required to provide human solutions to our clients’ problems. Successful candidates should be able to identify problems and develop creative solutions to address them and have exceptional communication skills. The building of relationships internally and externally will also be a key factor in your success.
You will be either nearing the end of your degree, a recent graduate or have 1-3 years work experience.
To apply and see further information on this unique and exciting opportunity, please visit our Career Portal.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:17th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm