Due to business growth Faircloth & Reynolds have an exciting opportunity available for a HR Assistant to join our team.
We are seeking someone who possesses the following attributes.
- Previous HR and/or payroll experience
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving and time management skills including the ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Professional presentation and manner
About the Position:
This position reports to the HR & Payroll Manager. Duties include:
- Assist with day to day HR and payroll duties
- Respond to employees on HR and payroll related queries
- Create and update company personnel records and documentation
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with employment legislation
- Prepare employment contracts, letters, new employee packs and other HR documents and correspondence
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks as required
- As part of this role we are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to complete a HR qualification.
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 37 years and employees over 220 staff across NSW & QLD. We are one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
Please contact HR on 02 6652 6277 or email [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
New South Wales
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm