About The Role
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential? Does the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence excite you?
Get ahead of the crowd and secure a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career in tech starting ASAP!
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career within Software Development. Our Graduate Programme will provide you with a highly sought-after skill set and experience in a technical role where you’ll develop high levels of expertise, opening up an exciting variety of future career paths.
What FDM has in store for you:
We welcome applicants from all degree backgrounds. All you need is the drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in the world’s fastest growing industry. FDM’s award-winning training will equip you with the skills you need to excel.
A career in Software Development suits those who enjoy applying their technical and creative minds to real-world software problems. In your role you will gain invaluable hands-on experience working on the latest technologies while helping our clients design and build software solutions.
You will learn to create code that is modular, robust, scalable, and maintainable to a professional standard. Your responsibilities will involve ensuring that programmes and applications are working effectively and meeting all technical and business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in STEM-related field or other related disciplines
- Able to commit to completing our full 2.5-year graduate programme
- Basic knowledge in any programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, C++, etc)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attracted to working within fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication in both English and Chinese (either Cantonese or Mandarin)
- Eligibility to work in Hong Kong
What we offer you:
- A full-time contract with a salary from Day 1 of training
- Training is provided by industry experts, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are job-ready
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey, including professional development, mentoring, and social networking events with a community of peers
- A chance to launch a career in one of the most in-demand tech fields
There has never been a better time to start a career in tech – Apply Now!
Our people are our passion. That's why we make your training and career growth our priority. We are a global professional services provider, focusing on IT. We are also one of the Hong Kong's leading graduate employers, recruiting the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. With centres across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific, and over 5,000 consultants placed on client site globally, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.
Please only submit one application, our Recruitment Team will consider you for all other relevant open Graduate Programmes we are hiring for.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 3:59 pm