At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. In turn, you will become an FDM consultant working alongside our prestigious clients such as HSBC, KPMG Australia and Macquarie, to name a few. This provides the opportunity to develop invaluable skills whilst working alongside industry-leading professionals.
FDM is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer, with centres in Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. Currently, we have over 3,000 consultants working in a variety of roles including Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Business Analysis.
What will my time at FDM be like?
Working as a Business Intelligence Consultant, you will be responsible for helping businesses harness their valuable data to identify new opportunities and spot trends. You will work to understand what processes are performed, gather user requirements and create specifications for the business to make informed decisions for development.
The FDM Business Intelligence Graduate Program offers you the opportunity to kickstart your career and benefit from expert training, as well as exclusive placements working as an FDM Consultant with our industry-leading clients. After training, you will have the opportunity to apply your new skills working on cutting-edge client projects. This could see you taking on large-scale migrations to modernise global business data or tackling Python data analytics for e-commerce giants.
Throughout your time with FDM, you will receive full support and mentoring to ensure you are on track for success as well as enjoy social events with your fellow consultants.
What will I offer FDM?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Geographical flexibility across Sydney and Melbourne to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Global connections with renowned organisations
- Development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Modern training academies in city centre locations
- Social events and networking opportunities
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Salary Range
55,000-59,000 + super
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2022, 6:00 am