About The Role
This role is suited for people who have a technical and commercial mindset and who are excellent communicators.
As an FDM Business Intelligence Analyst you will use your investigative and problem-solving skills to analyse data and uncover trends that deliver actionable insights for the business. Through our accredited training you will be taught data preparation and analysis, and business analysis. You’ll learn how to work with databases and use tools such as Power BI, SSIS and SQL to create visualisations. Following training you will be placed with our industry-leading clients as an FDM Consultant.
What we offer you:
- A full-time contract with a salary from Day 1 of training
- Opportunities to work across Australia with relocation support where appropriate
- Training is provided by industry experts, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are job-ready
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey, including professional development, mentoring, and social networking events with a community of peers
- A chance to launch a career in one of the most in-demand tech fields
We ask you have the following:
- Educated to a university degree level (bachelor or higher), no STEM degree required
- Demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to commit to completing our full 2.5-year graduate program
- Geographically flexible within Sydney and Melbourne
- Eligible to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident)
There has never been a better time to start a career in tech – Apply Now!
Our people are our passion. That's why we make your training and career growth our priority. We are a global professional services provider, focusing on IT. We are also one of the Australia's leading graduate employers, recruiting the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. With centres across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific, and over 5,000 consultants placed on client site globally, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Diversity and Inclusion
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Banking and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Skilled...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 12:59 pm