Benefits of joining:
- Competitive salary package (Salary + 10% Superannuation + 3 months of fully funded training + BAYE option) and benefits
- Unlimited career development opportunities
- Fully funded, industry-recognised training and qualifications
- Unique additional development workshops with key senior female leaders in the tech space
- Key employability skills development such as stakeholder management and communication
- Learn Microsoft Excel, Python, SQL, and dashboarding tools
- Get some big brands on your CV
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Online training with full access to modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
To be eligible you should:
- Have full working rights in Australia (citizen/permanent resident)
- Be geographically flexible throughout Sydney and Melbourne to support our clients
- Have a university degree (bachelor or higher)
- Be able to show analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have basic knowledge or aptitude for programming
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Be passionate about a career in tech
What is Project Grace?
FDM has an ongoing commitment to encourage and support women looking to pursue a career in tech. To help close the gender gap, we created Project Grace, a Graduate Program designed to empower women for success in their dream tech careers.
Named after Grace Hopper, a pioneering female American computer scientist and mathematician, the program’s goal is to inspire graduates to dream big and aim high. As the inventor of the first computer compiler, leading to the development of COBOL, an early programming language, Grace sets us a shining example.
Why choose Project Grace?
When you join Project Grace, you will enter an exciting world of possibilities. Our award-winning training will equip you with the technical skills to develop your tech career as a Data & Business Analyst. You will also learn the professional skills to give you the confidence to work as an FDM Technical Consultant with our industry-leading clients, adding some big brands to your CV.
Throughout your journey with FDM, you will receive continuous coaching and guidance from our internal teams and various support and development initiatives. Our Employee Assistance Program is a free service to all FDM staff offering confidential expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering emotional, financial, legal, family and work-life issues.
What happens after training?
You will have the opportunity to apply your new skills working on important client projects which may include data migration, requirements gathering and data analysis using dashboarding tools such as Tableau and PowerBI.
As an integrated team member, you will develop strategies that help companies make better-informed decisions, by interpreting data to improve the operations and the business performance. Based on your dedicated training you’ll become an expert at using the latest technology or machine learning to gather crucial insights before communicating your analysis to the high-level decision-makers of global businesses.
Some of the common career paths include:
- Data Analyst
- SQL Developer
- Project Manager
- Business Intelligence Engineer
With 95+ nationalities working together as a team, FDM is a company committed to diversity and inclusion, in terms of background, culture and skills. We celebrate difference because we want everyone to have equal opportunity to belong and grow in their career. We are active in creating a more gender-balanced workforce, with circa 33% of our senior management team and 31% of all employees identifying as female.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team is happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
Note: Although we use the word women, it is important to us that you understand our definitions include all women; cisgender, transgender or gender diverse, and we acknowledge and include those who identify outside the binary. Men are also always welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Banking and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Skilled...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 12:59 pm