Are you an End-of-Year Finisher looking to launch your career in tech?
Join our program for the chance to work with Australia’s leading companies including the top 4 banks, consultancies, insurance companies, retailers, and charities. Through our long relationships with FTSE100 client partners, you can add impressive names to your CV!
A career where you are encouraged to meet your potential
Junior Technical Analyst roles often involve high-profile projects in major financial institutions, working on sensitive information and gaining first-hand exposure to business operations. These opportunities are perfect for those who are team players with strong analytical skills and an aptitude for fast learning.
We are currently seeking candidates for training start dates in January, February, and March 2023 and throughout the year. If you're looking to start your career in technology, the time to act is now!
About This Role
If you are eager to take on a challenge and use your logical problem-solving skills to make an impact in the world of technology, then this is the role for you! Our program is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to start and grow a successful career.
As a Technical Analyst, you will have the opportunity to apply your skills to innovative projects and make a real impact in a variety of sectors. You will be responsible for investigating and developing solutions for applications. It could be robotic process automation, quality assurance and IT infrastructure delivery for global businesses.
What will my time at FDM be like?
Your journey will begin with training out of FDM’s award-winning academy. While interviews and assessments are done remotely, you now have the option to undertake training online or at our centrally located, 21st floor Sydney office in Barangaroo.
The 10-week industry specific training covers high-demand skills such as SQL, Unix; Excel/VBA, BA, Python, ITIL, Cloud and OS-Admin with the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout.
After successfully completing your training, you’ll step into an integral position with one or more of our industry-leading, multinational clients in Australia.
What we offer you:
- A full-time contract with a salary from Day 1 of training
- Opportunities to work across Australia with relocation support where appropriate
- Training is provided by industry experts, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are job-ready
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey, including professional development, mentoring, and social networking events with a community of peers
- A chance to launch a career in one of the most in-demand tech fields
We ask you have the following:
- Educated to a university degree level (bachelor or higher), no STEM degree required
- Demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to commit to completing our full 2.5-year graduate program
- Geographically flexible within Sydney and Melbourne
- Eligible to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident)
There has never been a better time to start a career in tech – Apply Now!
Our people are our passion. That's why we make your training and career growth our priority. We are a global professional services provider, focusing on IT. We are also one of the Australia's leading graduate employers, recruiting the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. With centres across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific, and over 5,000 consultants placed on client site globally, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Diversity and Inclusion
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Banking and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Skilled...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 12:59 pm