Your dream career is only a few clicks away!
The world of the FDM Business Consultant
The award-winning training at FDM Academy gives you all the professional and technical skills you need to excel in the world of technology and business. Emerging as an FDM Business Consultant, you then embark upon a career that is equally challenging and rewarding.
Our 2-year program gets your foot in the door of our blue-chip, multinational clients in banking and finance, insurance, charity, gaming and retail.
Once placed as an integrated team member, your innovation skills and adaptability will be continually tested. You’ll communicate, coordinate and collaborate with portfolio leads and project managers to ensure that projects achieve maximum success.
In your pivotal role you could find yourself influencing major international projects, or helping to develop cutting-edge technologies and applications, making a real difference.
If you’re solution-focussed, forward-thinking and methodical - and you want a career where you continually learn and grow - then check out the FDM Business Consultant program. It’s your opportunity to be part of one of the world’s fastest growing, highest demand and most exciting industries.
Within our business stream we have multiple career paths to choose from, including:
- Business Analyst
- Project Support Officer
- Risk, Regulation and Compliance Analyst
Don’t worry if you’re unsure of what you’d like to specialise in, our experienced team work with you to establish your career goals and match your skills and strengths to the stream that is the best fit.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
- Access to blue-chip companies at the start of your graduate career
- Commercially relevant and fully-funded training, with opportunities to earn industry recognised qualifications
- Individual mentoring and coaching to help support your FDM experience
- Opportunities to work across Australia and beyond, with relocation support where available
- Access to different FDM staff networks which provide a supportive community for discussion, learning, personal growth and career development
The ideal FDMer has:
- A passion to succeed within the IT industry
- A Bachelor’s degree – all degree subjects welcome
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM after training
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- The geographic flexibility to work within Sydney or Melbourne.
Who is FDM Group?
FDM Group is the pioneer and market leader in the recruit, train and deploy industry specialising in the technology sector. For over 30 years, FDM has been committed to helping thousands of graduates around the globe to fast-track their IT or business career development.
FDM Group has won many awards over the years. In 2021 FDM has risen to #21 on the GradConnection Top 100 Graduate Employers and is one of GradAustralia's Top 100 Graduate Employers.
At FDM we proudly work as a team. Whether in collaboration with each other or in partnership with our 300+ clients. With over 5,000 employees from more than 85 nationalities across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has always been about the people.
We encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. We are bold, creative and innovative. As a part of the FDM community, you will be supported throughout your journey to achieve your career goals while your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded.
Show the world your true worth, apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- Program duration
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2022, 1:00 pm