At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
The FDM Business Analysis and Project Management Graduate Program will give you the opportunity to kickstart your career with in-depth training from our certified trainers, as well as real-world professional experience with our globally recognised clients.
Why choose to kick-start a career in Business Analysis and Project Management?
A career in Business Analysis and Project Management will provide you with a vast array of versatile skill sets as you will have the opportunity to learn from industry experts and gain expertise across a broad range of business-critical areas.
As a Project Support Officer, you will play a pivotal role, supporting the project manager and the wider team to ensure that the project is a success. This is a varied role and your duties may include project planning, risk assessments, preparing progress reports, monitoring project schedules and budgets and liaising with key stakeholders. All projects are different and therefore the tasks of a PSO will vary so you must be resilient and adaptable to meet challenging demands.
As a Business Analyst you will be balancing technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills.
Project Management career prospects include:
- Project Support Officer
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Head of Project Management
Business Analysis career prospects include:
- Junior Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst
- Lead business Analyst
- Principal Business Analyst
- Head of Business Analysis
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready.
- Foot in the door with multinational organisations as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development program throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits including the prestigious “Consultant of the Month” award and the option to join FDM’s Buy as You Earn Share Scheme.
How is the program structured?
Your journey as a Business Analysis and Project Management Consultant will begin with in-depth training from our experienced trainers and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout the program.
After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Australia during the two-year program, guaranteeing real-world experience and insight that will be beneficial for your career journey.
Upon completion of the program, you can remain with FDM as senior consultant, transition permanently with a client or pursue higher education, self-interests or other employment opportunities.
What will I offer FDM?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- High attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Geographical flexibility across Sydney and Melbourne to support our clients
- Ability to commit to the full two-years of the program upon completion of the training period
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
Ready to join our 3,500+ FDM consultants and kickstart your tech career? Apply now
To find out more about FDM's Graduate Programs, visit https://www.fdmgroup.com/en-au/au-careers/graduates/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 1:59 pm