Covid-19 has thrown the world into fear and uncertainty and terrible sadness. At the same time, the pandemic has also changed almost everything about our daily lives. Amongst many other things, we have changed the way we work, the way we shop, how we get medical help, how we are educated and how we communicate. As a result, the reliance on technology and domestic (onshore) technologists has never been greater and there are simply not enough technologists to do all the jobs that are out there. That is where you come in.
We have unprecedented levels of demand for keen and ambitious individuals, to join the exciting world of Cyber Security careers. You don’t necessarily need to know anything about technology right now, and we actively encourage applications from people with no experience and from all backgrounds, we simply want to see lots of passion for Cyber Security!
FDM are hiring Graduates who want to kick start their career in this space and are looking for individuals to start our Graduate Program in the upcoming months. We will provide you with 2-3 months of full time training which is currently being delivered remotely due to the pandemic. Our experienced Trainers will upskill you so you are ready to work on-site with our prestigious clients in a Cyber Security role where you will help to protect businesses against the real-world cyber threats that are taking place everyday!
- Degree qualification
- A natural aptitude and curiosity for technology, and a strong desire to expand your technical skill set.
- A basic understanding of SQL and Unix (we can guide you on this through your recruitment process).
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following your training period.
- Exposure to networking concepts or InfoSec
- Has studied or completed Information Technology or related courses in post-secondary education
- Knowledge of operating systems (Microsoft, Unix, Linux)
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm