There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have an upcoming start date in August so if you’re looking to start your career in technology, we want to hear from you now!
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant technical training and qualifications needed to launch a successful in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will then work with our clients during the following two-year program.
What can I expect in Risk, Regulation and Compliance?
As a Risk, Regulation and Compliance (RRC) consultant, you will become the first line of defence for a business, helping to ensure the company remains safe from exposure to criminal activity and compliant with regulating authorities. You will become an expert in conducting client due diligence, also known as Know Your Customer (KYC), monitoring and reporting transactions to regulators and delivering challenging remediation or ‘clean-up’ projects under tight deadlines.
You will receive training in Data Visualisation, Excel and Business Analysis before going on to learn about managing risk, understanding key regulations and their impact on finance and the wider commercial sector. You will also learn about the many challenges businesses face maintaining compliance with a multitude of regulations in order to operate.
The Risk, Regulation and Compliance Graduate Program offers you the opportunity to launch your career in a role that helps keep a business and its customers safe. You will benefit from our expert training programme, as well as placements working on-site with our prestigious clients as an RRC consultant.
What will I offer FDM?
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted
- Strong analytical ability
- High attention to detail
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Geographical flexibility across Sydney and Melbourne to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Develop both technical and professional skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Social events and networking opportunities
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:24th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm