At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in July, August and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Launch your career in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Whether you have a degree in maths, business, science, or history, at FDM we believe that everyone has the potential to have a successful tech career regardless of what they have studied at university.
The FDM Graduate Program provides you with the training and expertise needed to launch an exciting career in IT. As the market leader in the RTD sector, FDM recruits, trains and deploys over 2,000 graduates every year.
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across APAC, EMEA and North America. We provide exciting opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles at some of the world’s biggest brands including KPMG, HSBC, ANZ, Bupa and Sportsbet.
Why choose the Technical Analyst program?
The role of a Technical Analyst is extremely varied and provides the perfect opportunity for anyone who is keen to embrace the technical side of consultancy. You will be responsible for anything from investigating and developing solutions for applications, all the way through to setting up and maintaining virtual machines for automated processes and leads to a variety of analyst roles including: Technical Support, Operations, Business Analysis, Technical Testing and Technical Analysis.
- You will receive 10 weeks of training that will upskill you in both technical and professional skills
- Potential to be placed in a variety of different roles, allowing you to gain invaluable experience and expand your skillset
- Receive training in skills that are in high demand in the market, including SQL, Unix; Excel/VBA, BA, Python, ITIL, Cloud and OS-Admin.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy, either remotely or in our Sydney Centre in Barangaroo, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant technical training and qualifications needed to succeed in a tech career. After completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year program.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
- Commercially relevant training and development employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Tech talks, social and networking events
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
The ideal Technical Analyst has:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- An interest in programming and scripting languages
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- High attention to detail
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Geographical flexibility across Sydney and Melbourne to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved in, broaden your network and help you build relationships. Not to mention our renowned diverse workforce - in 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:12th May 2021, 1:59 pm