You’ll know that technology is the world’s fastest growing industry, but what if you could really see for yourself? If you think a career in tech is just about coding, think again. Some of our consultants are currently working on exciting advancements in technology, including robotics, automation and more. And what’s more, it’s open to everyone – if you have the passion and aptitude for tech it doesn’t matter what you studied at university.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers in technology and support you every step of the way. Your adventure begins with industry recognised training at our Hong Kong Academy. Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
Over 3,700 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients, working in a variety of roles including; Software Development, Business Intelligence, IT Service Management and Software Testing. We work with prestigious clients all around the world including; HSBC, Manulife, Allianz, CLP and Bank of East Asia to name a few. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Software Development or IT Service Management.
As a Software Developer you will be key to delivering technology solutions. This is an exciting role where you will collaborate with numerous stakeholders throughout the business while gathering requirements, analysing user needs and designing as well as developing software solutions.
As an IT Service Management Analyst your role will be key in keeping business systems running and continually investigating ways to improve performance and users experience with them. Your daily tasks will vary giving you a wealth of experience in application support, creating and managing infrastructures or migrating applications from physical data centres to the cloud, to mention a few.
Prior to working with our clients, successful candidates will receive intense technical and professional training in FDM’s Hong Kong centre. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement on-site with our clients in Hong Kong.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
- Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Tech talks, social and networking events
- Two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- A strong aptitude in IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- Educated to degree level within a Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subjects
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 12:59 pm