FIIG Securities is an Australian based and owned pioneer in the fixed income market with over 20 years’ experience, several billion under advice and 7,000 private clients.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, our team of over 100 employees provide investors with access to fixed income investment opportunities supported by our expertise in delivering both quality service and excellent outcomes.
FIIG is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce and we want to help you find your footing in the financial services industry.
We are proud to have been officially certified as a Great Place to Work, validated by our employees.
About The Opportunity
As a Dealers Assistant, you will support your team to deliver the best outcomes for our clients while becoming an expert on Australia’s fixed income landscape.
We want everyone to get the most out of their time at FIIG, so for many new starters that means helping them find their feet in the industry.
Training and education are at the core of your new career in financial services, and FIIG will support your professional development every step of the way. FIIG is a boutique and specialised firm which affords the opportunity for exposure to a wide range of industry functions and to partner with people at the top of their game.
A snapshot of your day at FIIG will include,
- Working with clients to resolve any queries they may have in a professional manner
- Keeping up to date with credit markets and the products that FIIG makes available
- Attending the morning sales meeting and any client meetings
- Assisting the sales team in achieving revenue, client service and client acquisition targets
- Liaising with members of the back office to ensure a smooth trading process
- Performing ad-hoc analysis of client data and suggest trade ideas
- Degree in Finance or Mathematics
- Experience working in retail Sales or other customer service roles
- Motivated to work in financial services, with an interest in financial markets
- Engaged and energetic with a desire to contribute positively to our culture
About our Diversity and Inclusion
FIIG Securities is a supportive organisation which encourages high performance whilst embracing diversity and inclusion. We understand that work is only part of your life and while our workplace can be demanding at times, we seek to balance the work demands with an element of flexibility.
If you want to make your start in financial services at an organisation who will foster and encourage your development please apply with your resume and a short letter of application.
Given our family friendly environment female candidates are encouraged to apply, for a confidential discussion, please contact [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Banking and Finance, Mathematics
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 12:59 pm