As a Graduate joining our Audit & Assurance service line in early 2020, you will join a team responsible for improving business value and sustainability, going beyond compliance. Our Audit team provide the full breath of audit and assurance services to help manage organisations risks, in turn improving their business process and financial reporting.
As part of a close-knit and supportive team you will be encouraged to innovate and collaborate to solve the ever-changing business challenges of our clients.
At Findex we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you are provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed. As a Graduate, you will have access to the Findex Academy, a specialised, multifaceted and innovative learning curriculum designedto support our people to grow and achieve at every stage of their career.
What you will gain:
- Access to industry leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development
- A culture that values work life balance
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- Opportunity for domestic or international secondments
- Financial support to undertake your CA qualification
- The opportunity to be partof inclusive and diverse workplace, partaking in frequent social and networking events
We’re searching for passionate people who are driven to accelerate their career. To be eligible for the program you will be in yourfinal year of a Commerce / Business degree with a major in Accounting. You will be collaborative and thrive in a team-based environment. Possessing strong business acumen, you will be enthusiastic and receptive to mentoring and feedback.
As part of Findex, Crowe has offices in every capital city of Australia and a network of more than 3,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
Through startup, expansion and continued progress, we support small and medium enterprises of all shapes throughout Australia. On a daily basis we provide pragmatic and experienced advice to a diverse range of clients.
We go beyond pure accountancy —our clients will have access to a multi-disciplinary team of advisers dedicated, helping them realise their business vision and financial goals.
Now, we're searching for a new generation of talent to help drive growth and innovation
If you are interested in joining Crowe, please apply with your resume, cover letter and academic transcript.
Find out more
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Albury, Toowoomba, Pakenham,...
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2019, 1:59 pm