What will your typical week look like?
As a Graduate joining our Corporate Finance service line, you will join a team responsible for providing strategic advice to businesses at various stages of their financial life cycle. Our Corporate Finance team provide clients with advice in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, debt raising, financial modelling and business/equity valuations.
As part of a close-knit and supportive team you will be encouraged to innovate and collaborate to help our clients manage their business needs in complex market environments. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from medium-sized private groups to large listed and international corporations.
Our Family Office approach will allow you to provide more personalised advice to our clients, ensuring greater independence and client contact.
At Findex we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you’re provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed. As a Graduate, you will have access to the Findex Academy, a specialised, multifaceted and innovative learning curriculum designed to support our people to grow and achieve at every stage of their career.
More about the perks
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of an international mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- A distinctive leadership focused environment which encourages career advancement
- The opportunity to be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace and a culture that values work life balance
- The ability to dress for your day, we trust you to decide what outfit works for the occasion
- The ability to work across multiple service lines to experience a holistic view of Findex and Crowe
- Opportunity for domestic or international secondments
- Access to the Findex Academy, our immersive learning and development system designed to accelerate your development
- Financial support to undertake further study, including your CA or CPA qualification.
Let’s talk about you!
We’re searching for passionate people who are driven to accelerate their career. To be eligible for our graduate program you will be:
- In your final year of a Finance or Commerce/Business degree or have recently completed your degree (within 12 months at the time of application)
- Able to commence full-time work in February 2023
- Collaborative and thrive in a team-based environment
- Possess the ability to work with team members, using virtual technology, across various locations
- Able to work independently away from a traditional office environment
- Strategically focused and possess strong business acumen
- Dedicated to providing innovative solutions with a forward-facing mindset
- Able to adapt your communication style to fit a wide range of situations
Let’s talk about our team
As one of Australasia's leading and most geographically dispersed integrated advisory firms, we believe in creating an entirely different financial services group, and recognise how essential our people are in achieving this goal.
We offer a wonderful opportunity for talented individuals to pursue their professional ambitions in a workplace that offers career growth and fulfilment, whist enjoying the lifestyle they love in an environment that’s best for them – be it a metropolitan city, regional centre or rural town.
Importantly, Findex also operates the Australasian arm of Crowe Global, ranked eighth largest accounting network in the world. It is through this global affiliation that our audit and international tax teams deliver solutions under the Crowe brand - opening the door to a world of career opportunities.
Why Findex? #lovewhereyouwork
Looking for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to grow in a diverse financial services and technology company and work on something cutting edge? Do you want to be part of a community of like-minded professionals who are revolutionising the way financial services are delivered? Are you quick thinking and ready to push boundaries?
With offices in more than 100 locations across Australia & New Zealand and a network of more than 3,000 employees, Findex are now seeking a new generation of talent. Are you motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business? Progress your career and excel in your chosen field?
Look no further.
Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you! Please note, you will be directed to our careers page to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Brisbane, Regional Queensland
- accepts international
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 2:00 am