What will your typical week look like?
As a Graduate joining our Audit and Assurance service line, you will join a team responsible for providing strategic advice to organisations on how to improve their business processes and financial reporting. Our Audit and Assurance team have expertise in financial statement auditing to risk consulting, offering our clients a range of services to manage their risk and exposure.
As part of a close-knit and supportive team you will be encouraged to innovate and collaborate to help our clients gain greater assurance over their risk and financial reporting. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from medium-sized private groups to large listed and international corporations.
At Crowe we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you're provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed. As a Graduate, you will have access to the Findex Academy, a specialised, multifaceted and innovative learning curriculum designed to support our people to grow and achieve at every stage of their career.
More about the perks
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of an international mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- A distinctive leadership focused environment which encourages career advancement
- The opportunity to be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace and a culture that values work life balance
- The ability to dress for your day, we trust you to decide what outfit works for the occasion
- The ability to work across multiple service lines to experience a holistic view of Findex and Crowe
- Opportunity for domestic or international secondments
- Access to the Findex Academy, our immersive learning and development system designed to accelerate your development
- Financial support to undertake further study, including your CA or CPA qualification.
Let's talk about you!
We're searching for passionate people who are driven to accelerate their career. To be eligible for our graduate program you will be:
- In your final year of a Commerce / Business or Commerce / Law degree with a major in Accounting or have recently completed your degree (within 12 months at the time of application)
- Able to commence full-time work in February 2023
- Collaborative and thrive in a team-based environment
- Strategically focused and possess strong business acumen
- Dedicated to providing innovative solutions with a forward-facing mindset
- Able to adapt your communication style to fit a wide range of situations
Let's talk about our team
As part of Findex, Crowe has 25 offices across the country and a network of more than 3,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
Through start-up, expansion, and continued progress, we support small and medium enterprises of all shapes throughout New Zealand. Daily we provide pragmatic and experienced advice to a diverse range of clients.
Now, we're searching for a new generation of talent to help drive growth and innovation. Findex operates the Australasian arm of Crowe Global, ranked eighth largest accounting network in the world. It is through this global affiliation that our audit and international tax teams deliver solutions under the Crowe brand - opening the door to a world of career opportunities.
At Crowe, we go beyond pure accountancy - Now, we're searching for a new generation of talent to help drive growth and innovation.
Why Crowe? #lovewhereyouwork
Our mission is to have a meaningful and lasting impact on our people and clients, and to enrich the communities of which we belong. We are continuously improving the way we work, and for this reason, we are embracing a more progressive working pattern and adopting a compressed work week! We prioritise the health and well-being of our people, so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. To find out more please follow the link: https://www.crowe.com/au/insights/flex-your-friday
Crowe supports flexibility, continuous learning, and career development, all within a fun and friendly environment.
Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you! Please note, you will be directed to our careers page to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Compliance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 2:00 am