What will your typical week look like?
We are seeking a graduate digital analyst to join Findex's fast-growing Digital division. As a graduate digital analyst, you will work in a wide, cross-functional team of analysts, software developers and experienced product managers to deliver cutting edge, bespoke technology that our staff and clients love! You will support our product teams by understanding user feedback, needs and blockers whilst managing support requests & documenting product requirements. You will see your ideas come to life by working with your team and stakeholders from the ideation stage through to production delivery.
In return, you can expect to be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress in your career by leading class learning and development. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to join other staff in celebrating successful deployments, becoming a member of our eSports team, getting creative in Dungeons & Dragons game nights, immersing yourself in robust discussion about the future of technology and much more.
More about the perks
- Learnings from team managers on how to manage products and projects from inception to final delivery and feedback loop
- Knowledge of industry tools and methodology, such as JIRA, Confluence, Agile, and much more
- Hands-on customer support experience by managing and responding to user queries and suggestions
- Participation in team development cycles via sprint planning, retrospectives and backlog grooming
- Collaboration with business stakeholders to create supporting documentation for software solutions, project meetings and updates
- Understanding on how to appropriately document and act upon business stakeholder feedback, needs and blockers
- Exposure to other disciplines from your cross-functional team members, such as other analyst, software developers, UX/UI designers, product managers and more
Let's talk about you!
We're searching for passionate people who are driven to accelerate their career. To be eligible for our graduate program you will be:
- In your final year of an IT, Software Development, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar degree or have recently completed your degree (within 12 months at the time of application)
- Able to commence full-time work in February 2023
- Collaborative and thrive in a team-based environment
- Strategically focused and possess strong business acumen
- Dedicated to providing innovative solutions with a forward-facing mindset Able to adapt your communication style to fit a wide range of situations
Let's talk about our team
As one of Australasia's leading and most geographically dispersed integrated advisory firms, we believe in creating an entirely different financial services group, and recognise how essential our people are in achieving this goal.
We offer a wonderful opportunity for talented individuals to pursue their professional ambitions in a workplace that offers career growth and fulfilment, whist enjoying the lifestyle they love in an environment that's best for them - be it a metropolitan city, regional centre or rural town.
Importantly, Findex also operates the Australasian arm of Crowe Global, ranked eighth largest accounting network in the world. It is through this global affiliation that our audit and international tax teams deliver solutions under the Crowe brand - opening the door to a world of career opportunities.
At Findex, we go beyond pure accountancy - Now, we're searching for a new generation of talent to help drive growth and innovation.
Why Findex? #lovewhereyouwork
Looking for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to grow in a diverse financial services and technology company and work on something cutting edge? Do you want to be part of a community of likeminded professionals who are revolutionising the way financial services are delivered? Are you quick thinking and ready to push boundaries?
With offices in more than 100 locations across Australia & New Zealand and a network of more than 3,000 employees, Findex are now seeking a new generation of talent. Are you motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business? Progress your career and excel in your chosen field?
Look no further.
Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you! Please note, you will be directed to our careers page to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- accepts international
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 2:00 am