Our Graduate Program
The FINEOS Development Program is a 12-month program consisting of multiple rotations and phases. Each phase of the program has been designed to provide a new challenge and opportunity for you and at all times enables you to feel connected and supported and be part of something great.
Graduates will experience:
- A 6-week product training and onboarding program
- A minimum of 3 rotations across different departments, which may include a rotation on a client site or working with our Innovation Lead on a new technology or process.
- Networking calls with senior staff across the globe
- Professional Development days
- Ongoing mentoring and support
Throughout the year, you will gain a clear picture of our practices and a strong understanding of our culture, values and purpose. You will enhance your existing skills and obtain new skills and knowledge, setting you up for success. You will see how you fit into the bigger picture and we will encourage you to aim high.
You will have a planned catch up with your mentor and/or Team Lead each week, where you can reflect on the week gone by and review your objectives and goals for the weeks ahead. The focus is entirely on you and how we can help you to be the best that you can. You will also play a big part in this process and ultimately in shaping your future career.
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like somewhere you could see yourself growing and in turn helping FINEOS to grow.
To apply, please complete the application form on our website www.fineos.com/company/careers. Applications are open from the 10th March 2021 until mid-April.