Graduate Tax Accountant - Immediate Start
Finkelstein Hickmott is a medium sized CPA Practice based in West Perth. We provide Taxation, Accounting, Self-Managed Superannuation and Business Advisory Services to a diverse client base.
We require a Graduate Accountant with 0 to 2 years’ taxation experience.
The Role Includes:
- Preparation of Tax Returns and Financial Statements for Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and SMSF’s
- Preparation of BAS’s & FBT Returns
- Liaisons with the ATO on behalf of Clients
- Assisting with Administration Tasks as required
As an ideal candidate, you should have;
- Australian Degree in Accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Good time management skills
- High standard of professionalism & Customer service orientation
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately to meet deadlines
- Experience working with MYOB & Xero would be favourable but not required
We will provide the successful candidate with a challenging and rewarding career path with exposure and training in all aspects of public accounting.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic, high achieving team and will be offered an attractive salary package along with CPA/CA support and mentoring.
Finkelstein Hickmott is no ordinary accounting firm, so to get your career off to an extraordinary start, apply now by sending us your Covering Letter, CV and University Transcripts.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.