Reporting to the Investment Manager, this is a varied role focusing on supporting the servicing of Realindex’s institutional clients. The role will be responsible for (but not limited to) reporting, presentations, database and questionnaire management, responding to ad-hoc client requests and assistance with compliance matters. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, self-motivated and highly organised individual to join a fast-growing systematic equities business and contribute to its ongoing development.
- Client reporting including monthly, quarterly and annual reports, and the inclusion of new and evolving requirements.
- Create high quality and accurate PowerPoint presentations.
- Editing and formatting of research papers. This involves working with compliance and marketing to gain the appropriate approvals and ensure the final document is uploaded online.
- Maintain external research databases and various internal registers.
- Assist in the preparation, compilation and participation in asset management questionnaires and proposal requests.
- Be part of and report on proxy voting and engagement activities
- Coordinate and respond to ad-hoc client queries.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Realindex website and other external marketing materials.
- Assist in maximising business productivity through providing proactive support and organisation.
- Participate proactively and constructively in the continuous development of trust and team spirit within the team, with clients and across the Realindex and FSI businesses.
- An understanding of Investment Management and an undergraduate degree, preferably in Business / Finance / Economics / Accounting.
- Excellent organisational, leadership and time management skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven success in a multi-tasking environment and ability to deliver at pace on tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to adapt and move with a changing environment.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Personable with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Team focussed.
- Takes responsibility and is reliable.
- Strong communicator.
- Respect for confidentiality and privacy.
- Willingness to develop technical skills and learn/expand experience with reporting software and tools (e.g. FactSet, VBA, SQL).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2022, 4:00 am