We have an exciting opportunity for a customer centric, IT Support Specialist. This fantastic opportunity is a permanent, full-time opportunity located in our offices in Bondi Junction.
This role would suit an enthusiastic, entry-level superstar, someone with a genuine passion for IT and troubleshooting looking for a stepping stone into their IT career.
In this role, you will support various internal stakeholders with a full range of IT service support from desktop/application problem solving including G:Suite, Gym CRMs, POS hardware on a Windows 10 fleet. It is imperative that you have the ability to think on your feet, utilise your exceptional communication skills and always be friendly with a can-do attitude.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide hardware, software and end-user technical support to various internal team members via phone, chat & self-service.
- Manage and take ownership of IT request tickets through the entire lifecycle while updating relevant teams.
- Assist with the roll out and setup of new starters computers and their profiles.
- Take ownership of desktop support incoming phone calls and provide exceptional service.
- Install and support software, and provide basic informal user training.
- Troubleshoot solutions while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- On occasion be willing to travel to Clubs to provide on-site technical support.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Recently completed a Certificate III in IT or similar qualification.
- Strong problem solving skills coupled with a learning mindset.
- A strong customer centric approach with excellent communication skills.
- A naturally tech savvy and curious mindset with a passion for IT.
- Previous experience in a similar role not essential, although highly desirable.
About Fitness and Lifestyle Group:
Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG) is Asia-Pacific's largest diversified fitness, health and wellness group, headquartered in Australia. We truly make a meaningful, positive impact on people's lives through innovative and diversified fitness, health and wellness offerings across physical and digital platforms. Put simply, our purpose is to empower our global community to live stronger and happier lives.
Our portfolio of globally recognized brands includes Fitness First Australia, Barry's, Goodlife Health Clubs Australia, Jetts, Zap and Hypoxi. With 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore and Thailand in addition to its on-demand digital health and fitness programs, FLG currently helps almost a million people live healthier and more active lives.
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, innovative, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at FLG and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- Modern open-plan office in the heart of South Brisbane with an on-site cafe and commute hub facilities.
- A competitive salary package + a wide range of benefits including a complimentary gym membership, paid parental leave and more.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm